Monday, 31 July 2017

Review of "Lexicon" by Max Barry



Publisher:New York : Penguin Group (USA), 2013.
ISBN:9781594205385 
Characteristics:390 pages

Overall this is a very good novel, but the characters in the beginning are somewhat one-dimensional (but not for too long). The author weaves two story lines together to explain what in happening, however at first you aren't aware they are two story lines, so this tends to be a little confusing.

I read some on Mr. Barry's book “Jennifer: Government” some time ago and found it to be not to my liking (so never finished it), but this one while it was the opposite and it was very hard to put down. Well written and is worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. I can't expect everyone will agree with my posts (and I'd be rather suspicious if you did) I will respect your opinion, and will endeavour to reply to your comments if warranted. I would appreciate no foul language however as this is an open blog. If for some reason you can't control yourself, please note comments of this type will be edited / deleted (and the reason for the deletion will be noted).

Review of "Astrophysics for People in a Hurry" by Neil de Grasse Tyson

Publisher:New York : W.W. Norton & Company, [2017] Edition:First edition. Copyright Date:©2017 ISBN: 9780393609394  Cha...