Monday, 24 July 2017

Review of "My Word is My Bond: A Memoir" by Roger Moore




Publisher:New York : Collins, 2008.
Edition:First Collins edition.
ISBN:9780061673887 
Characteristics:336 pages, 32 unnumbered pages of plates :,illustrations ;,24 cm

An insightful look into the career of a well known actor. He is definitely more than "James Bond" and his long history of work for UNICEF shows this well. In fact he is way more famous throughout Europe as "The Saint" which ran for quite a number of years.

This memoire takes the reader through Sir Roger's early life and his struggles to find work in the theatre, and movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. I can't expect everyone will agree with my posts (and I'd be rather suspicious if you did) I will respect your opinion, and will endeavour to reply to your comments if warranted. I would appreciate no foul language however as this is an open blog. If for some reason you can't control yourself, please note comments of this type will be edited / deleted (and the reason for the deletion will be noted).

Review of "Astrophysics for People in a Hurry" by Neil de Grasse Tyson

Publisher:New York : W.W. Norton & Company, [2017] Edition:First edition. Copyright Date:©2017 ISBN: 9780393609394  Cha...