2022-01-17

"Gender: Your Guide" by Lee Airton


 

Publisher:  Adams Media
Copyright:  2018
ISBN:  9781507209004

This was a very interesting book, that gave me a lot of useful information and explained a number of concepts that were to be honest a little confusing to me. In my own defence however a number of the ideas and concepts (for lack of a better word) that were presented in this book were ones that I have never been faced with, and therefore had never considered.

The writing was clear, but at times did tend to be a little too much to absorb at one time, so I believe this book could easily be expanded with more examples both of the difficulties the LGBTQ community comes across as well as solutions to those difficulties.

Highly recommended, especially to anyone who finds themselves dealing with young people and the struggles they have encountered, or possibly may encounter in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. But please check out the page entitled "A Comment About Comments" up at the top.

Going on Hiatus

 Greetings, I have decided to put a hold on doing further book reviews for a while. In fact I'm not sure if I will resume doing reviews ...