2022-05-23

"The Simple Living Handbook: Discover the Joy of a De-cluttered Life" by Lorilee Lippincott

 


Publisher:  Skyhorse Publishing
Copyright:  2013
ISBN:  9781620876299

This was an interesting book to read, however it wasn't what I expected. This title itself is somewhat misleading, as the subtitle is more accurately describes what the book is about. I was under the impression that it was a book on living simply, but it turned out to essentially a book on how to get rid of stuff you no longer want to keep.

While the information is valuable especially to those people in the world who have a lot of stuff, I think for the most part the information presented is what I would consider common-sense. For course if you are one of those people with a lot of stuff that you don't want to get rid of etc., then this is quite likely the book you need, but I don't fit into that category.

Still even with this drawback it was well written, and I'm sure will be quite helpful to many people out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. But please check out the page entitled "A Comment About Comments" up at the top.

Going on Hiatus

 Greetings, I have decided to put a hold on doing further book reviews for a while. In fact I'm not sure if I will resume doing reviews ...